There are so many popular cable service providers, like TLC Go and others, on the market. But they are draining huge amounts from your pocket. Don’t worry! Uzzu TV has come as a savior for you. It is one of the most popular and low-cost streaming service providers that allows you to enjoy more than 100 channels in 1080p resolution.
In this article, we are going to discuss features, login process, device configuration, and several other things related to UzzuTV.
Uzzu TV: Overview and Features
Uzzu TV is an IPTV (Internet-based TV subscription service) that lets you enjoy news, sports, movies, and other streaming content on various supported devices like Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, Android TV, etc. This platform delivers high-quality streaming services with three different plans starting from $6.99.
Uzzu has numerous exciting features that make its subscription worth buying. They include the following:
- Provides access to almost all major sports channels.
- The service is VPN-friendly.
- Offers the feature of multiple connections.
- It delivers high-quality streaming with minimal lag.
- Uzzu is compatible with several devices such as Android smart TVs, Roku, Firestick, smartphones, and others.
- The web player is available.
- Payments are acceptable through debit/credit cards as well.
- Supports IPTV players.
- Provides Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- 24/7 customer support via live chat.
To get the benefits of all these features, it is necessary to have an account on the official site of Uzzu TV.
Uzzu Login Guide
Before streaming different entertainment content, you have to complete the Uzzu TV login through the following process:
- First, visit the My Account section from the top of the page, which will direct you to the login window.
- Then, enter your registered Username or Email and Password in the respective fields and click on the Login button.
That’s it; you can now enjoy all the channels that are offered by the Uzzu streaming service effectively. But if you are a new user, you need to learn how to create an account on Uzzu TV.
How to Create an Account?
If you don’t have an account on the website, follow the given process:
- First, select the Register Now option from the top right corner of the official page of UzzuTV.
- Now, enter all the required details such as first name, last name, email address, complete address, password, etc., in the respective fields and tick the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions. Then, scroll down and click on Next.
- Now, it will ask you to make the payment, for which you can either opt for the Pay with link or Pay with card option.
After making the payment, you can continue to the site and login with your registered username/email and password.
How to Recover a Forgot Password?
If you have forgotten your password or want to reset it, you can simply do the following to recover the password:
- Select the ‘Forgot password?’ option from the login window.
- Enter the Username/Email in the box and then click on Reset Password.
- After that, the team will share a reset link to regenerate the password. Visit the link and generate a new password.
Now, you can easily continue the Uzzu.tv login process with this new password.
Note: In order to remain logged in, tick the checkbox “Stay signed in” on the login page.
How to Access the Uzzu TV App on Different Platforms?
Similar to Crave streaming service, Uzzu is also compatible with different devices such as Roku, Firestick, Android Smart TV, and others. Here, we are going to describe the proper procedure for device configuration of the Uzzu app on these platforms.
There is no dedicated Uzzu TV app for Roku. However, there are numerous ways to enjoy the software on Roku. One of them is adding Uzzu to Roku as a private channel. The process for the same is given below:
- Visit my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone and then sign in to your Roku account.
- Visit the Add Channel, enter Uzzu TV, and then click on the Add Channel button.
- Accept the warning message.
- Now, go to your Roku device and visit Settings > System > System Update > Check Now.
- Go back to your app list, click Uzzu there, and enjoy watching your favorite channel.
Apart from this, you can also opt for some other ways similar to Dish Anywhere on your Roku in order to stream UzzuTV. These include the screen mirroring method, using a web video caster app, or with the help of the iOS IPTV method.
To enjoy Uzzu on Firestick, you are required to complete the following steps:
- First, launch the Firestick home screen by using the Home button of your remote.
- Now, search and install the Downloader app.
- Then, go back to the home screen and select the Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Turn on the Downloader to install apps from unknown sources on Firestick.
- Now, launch the Downloader app.
- Then enter the URL of Uzzu TV’s APK File in the box and select the Go button.
- Install the file and then launch the app on your device.
- Finally, continue signing in using your Uzzu login credentials.
Now, you can play your favorite content on Firestick. Apart from this method, you can also cast to Firestick from Android/iOS/iPad/PC/MacOS.
On Android Smart TV
Similar to activating 10 Play on Android TV, the process of streaming Uzzu TV is also very simple:
- Go to the web browser on your phone or PC and download the Uzzu TV’s APK.
- Then, copy the APK file into a USB drive and then connect the drive to the TV.
- Now, turn on your smart TV and go to Settings > Device Preferences > Security & Restrictions > swipe the toggle to enable Unknown Sources.
- After that, go back to Settings and select the Apps tab. Hit the TV Guard option there.
- Select the App Manager > Install from USB option.
- Locate the Uzzu APK file and click the Install button.
- Select Open to launch the app after installation.
- Now, simply log in with your credentials to the platform.
And, that’s how you can enjoy your favorite sports event on your Android Smart TV.
On Smartphone, Tablet, and iPad
Complete the process given below to play content on Uzzu.tv via smartphone, tablet, and iPad:
- Open the web browser of your device and visit the official site of UzzuTV.
- Now, enter your login credentials in the respective fields and click on the Login button.
Now, you can start watching any live game/channel of your choice on your smartphone, tablet, and iPad.
On Nvidia Shield
Follow the given steps in order to access UzzuTV on Nvidia Shield:
- First, go to Settings > Security and Restriction.
- Select Unknown Sources and swipe the toggle next to it.
- Download the Uzzu APK on your PC or smartphone.
- Copy the APK file to a flash drive and then insert it into the Nvidia Shield device.
- Open ES File Explorer to locate the APK file. If you don’t have ES File Explorer on your device, you can install it from the Google Play Store.
- After finding the APK, click on the Install button to get Uzzu TV on your device.
- Once it is launched, enter your login details and enjoy watching sports events or other titles.
On Windows and Mac PC
You can also play the channels of Uzzu on your Windows and Mac PC via the process described below:
- Start with locating the VLC Media Player on your PC.
- Select the Media tab given in the top left corner of the page.
- Now, click on the Open Network Stream from the visible menu > Network > paste the M3U URL of Uzzu TV.
- Hit the Play button and wait for a while to load the playlist.
- At last, simply choose the content and start streaming.
That’s how we can play Uzzu.tv on these supported devices. Apart from them, the platform is also compatible with Xbox, Fire TV, and others. Furthermore, let’s get some information regarding the subscription packs and available channels.
UzzuTV Pricing and Channels
Just like Getstreaming TV, Uzzu also charges a very minimal price to stream content. Currently, it has three popular subscription plans, which include the following:
All these plans provide you with more than 100 live channels and multiple connections with major sports channels. A list of various channels available on the Uzzu streaming service provider is given here:
- NBC channel
- Fox Sports channel
- Red Zone
- NFL Sports channel
- NHL Sports channel
- MLB Sports channel
- NBA TV
- Altitude Sports
- Hallmark channels
- Disney XD
- History Channel
- BTN Network
Note: It is recommended to buy a monthly plan, as the application may go offline sometimes. So, it is better to avoid risk with an annual plan.
UzzuTV Contact Support
This streaming service provides 24/7 customer support through live chat. If you have a query or issue, you can send a direct message using this feature. Apart from that, in case of an emergency, you can fill out the quick help form from the Uzzu TV Contact page to get immediate assistance from the customer care team.
You can also send your problems to firstname.lastname@example.org or physically visit their office located at 90 N Gould St. Ste R Sheridan, WY. The website also has an FAQ section at the bottom of the homepage, and above all, there is a separate blog section available on Uzzu Support, where you can find several troubleshooting methods to fix any issue.
Uzzu TV Reviews
Uzzu TV has received both positive and negative reviews from users. We talk about some popular rating sites like Trustpilot and Sitejabber, which have given a rating of 3.3/5 and 2.52/5, respectively.
However, as per these reviews, most of the users are facing issues with the platform, which hampers its reliability. If you are also having a poor experience with Uzzu, you can try out some of its alternatives, like Dmtv.live, Smart-iptvs.com, Duplex-play.net, and Bestiptv.shop.
There are so many paid and free trial streaming services available, but either they charge a high cost or deliver poor video quality. This increases the demand for low-cost streaming platforms like Uzzu TV, which offers high-resolution content with 100+ premium channels.
Here, we have tried to provide an easy guide on how to stream live channels of Uzzu TV on different compatible devices and a true picture of the site’s workings, reviews, and other things. I hope you find this article helpful.
Ans: Yes, the site is completely legit and safe to use, as analyzed by different data sources. But if you have doubts, you can use a VPN to secure your identity.
Ans: As of now, Uzzu has stopped the services of the free trial as well as its weekly and monthly plans.
Ans: Yes, the platform allows parental control options through which parents can create a separate profile for their children to restrict access to certain content.
Ans: You can use up to two devices to play the content simultaneously with one Uzzu account.
Ans: The subscription plan for UzzuTV can be purchased by using debit cards, credit cards (Discover, Visa, Mastercard, American Express), and PayPal.
Ans: Yes, Uzzu has a flexible subscription model that allows you to cancel your subscription at any time by visiting your account settings from the dashboard.